First session for evaluation and assessment: $175
Subsequent 60-minute sessions: $150
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is a referral from my primary care physician (PCP) required?
- How many therapy sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay (if any)?
- Do I have an out-of-pocket max and what is that amount?
- Do I have out-of-network benefits?
- BlueCross BlueShield/CareFirst, PPO plans and FEP
- Blue Choice
- Innovation Health
Cash and personal checks are accepted for payment. I do not take credit cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay a cancellation fee of up to the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.